This year, the Arts Administration Program (ARAD) at Teachers College, Columbia University will be continuing its tradition of hosting a Holiday Service Project for its faculty, students, staff, and alumni to contribute time, goods, and cheer to those in need during the winter holidays. ARAD will continue its partnership with Art Start in the format of a toy drive on December 14. Art Start is a non-profit organization that brings arts programming to at-risk youth living in city shelters, on the streets, or surviving with parents in crisis.
In addition, we are excited to announce our efforts will also benefit viBe Theatre Experience. viBe Theater Experience (viBe) is a nationally-recognized, high-impact performing arts nonprofit that is youth-led and youth-centered. Since their first performance on August 17, 2002, viBe has grown into an organization that actively invests in the next generation of performing artists – ensuring that NYC’s cultural sector remains diverse and that our communities have access to the artistic expertise necessary to shape its future! Available free of charge, viBe provides 10 theater and arts education programs, academic and wellness support services like therapy and movement classes, youth leadership training and workforce development opportunities at the organization and through partnerships to girls, femmes, and young women of color ages 13-26.
This winter, viBe is participating in #BrooklynGives 2022:
- Your gift of $20 celebrates viBe’s 20- year anniversary.
- Your gift of $50 supports the purchase of PPE for staff & program participants.
- Your gift of $75 supports audio/video recording for our young artists.
- Your gift of $250 supports supplies/materials for the viBeSongMakers program.
- Your gift of $500 supports ongoing Professional Development for Teaching Artists.
- Your gift of $1,000 supports staff wellness sessions with Liberation Based LLC therapists.
- Your gift of $1,500 pays for the stipend of one young playwright from viBePages to Stages.
viBe’s end-of-year fundraiser for #BrooklynGives culminates December 31, 2022. You can donate using the form on this page.
Thank you for helping us make the holidays brighter by providing the tools and access to creative self-expression through the arts! Please contact Grace J. Choi at email@example.com with any questions.